05 February 2009

Lust for life insurance


Are you the sort of guy who is too cool for insurance? No Claims Bonuses - grrrrrr - not my bag baby, no way. I'm, like, Born to be Wild, man - the Iggy Pop of medium-sized family car drivers. Hey look, there's Iggy Pop selling car insurance for swiftcover - that's the cover for me! What Iggy Pop wouldn't know about Excess Fee Damage Waivers ain't worth knowing. Wow-ee, I'm hip to that strapline "Get a life. Get swiftcovered".

Almost as painful and embarrassing as a car crash. Not to mention depressing, seeing once credible artists as tamed corporate shills. As usual, Bill Hicks said it best:

"You can print this in stone, and don't you ever forget it: Any - any - performer that ever sells a product on television is for now and all eternity removed from the artistic world. I don't care if you shit Mona Lisas out of your ass on cue: you've made your fucking choice."

1 comment:

Annetta said...


Hey, Great info! I really think it's time I get life insurance and make sure my family is protected. You can never be too prepared for those unexpected moments. I'm going to sign with Globe Life Insurance; great rates and service!Thanks a lot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>
Secured loans