08 February 2008

Obama Bin Laden?

In the USA this week, Mitt Romney has "suspended" his campaign to become Republican nominee for President. Not quite "quit" - no doubt to give himself a chance to make one of his famous u-turns (or 'flip-flops' as the Americans would have it). In doing so he made an extraordinary statement:

"If I fight on in my campaign, all the way to the convention, I would forestall the launch of a national campaign and make it more likely that Senator Clinton or Obama would win.
And in this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign be a part of aiding a surrender to terror."


In other words if you vote Democrat, you are effectively aiding and abetting terrorism. Heck, you may as well be signing up to the Taleban. Looks like Guantanamo is going to get pretty full if Mitt's on the winning ticket in November.

No comments: